Altec Vintage Tabletop Tube Amplifier 339A VM Turntable | eBay
![]()
![]()
![]()
If it's home made an impressive job

Altec Vintage Tabletop Tube Amplifier 339A VM Turntable | eBay
![]()
![]()
![]()
If it's home made an impressive job
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
I saw the listing but didn't click on it. I kind of assumed it was someone tossing around the Altec name to lure people in, in part becasue I don't normally associate VM with Altec....... Although, I know they did pretty much supply everyone with turntables, at one point or another.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA
That is soooooooooooooooooooooo in the style of VOM, i'd bet VOM built it for Altec to Altec's specs.
Take away the knobs and decals, and there isn't much Altec left.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

That is an Altec amp...
http://radiovalve.y-auction.info/ind...n91683951.html
I'd be curious about the speaker.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

The 339 was in the regular Hi-fi line
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...ome/page06.jpg
339B is 1954, so that is older with an A
I think the TV amp was built in.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks